The Business Immigration Program allows investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed people to immigrate to Canada using knowledge as a platform to help gain citizenship. It uses separate criteria, but the same application for all Business Immigrants. A minimum financial investment requirement of $ 800, 000.00 is required as either an investment or put towards your own business that you manage.
World Wide Immigration Services Inc. ensures that the proper application route is taken since once you apply under one criteria you are no longer allowed to change your decision. We guide you and inform you of the proper outlet for your personal immigration needs. The criteria needed to be met is as follows:
As an Investor:
- show that you have business experience
- have a minimum net worth of $1,600,000 that was obtained legally
- make an $800,000 investment.
As an Entrepreneur:
This Criteria has currently been suspended by the Canadian Government.
- must possess relevant experience that will make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada
- experience in farm management and the intention and ability to purchase and manage a farm in Canada.
Doesn’t Matter which criteria you need to apply under, or whether you know which criteria you fall under, World Wide Immigration Services Inc. well help you make the right choices and guide you through the entire application process.