If you have been a temporary worker or graduated in Canada, you have the working knowledge of how the Canadian system works. This knowledge gives you the upper hand because you are considered to already have already learnt what you need to succeed in Canada.
One of the main requirements of Canadian Experience Class is a working knowledge of the English or French language. Applying for citizenship as a Canadian Experience Class is simple and the chances of you gaining your citizenship is increased. At World Wide Immigration Services Inc. we give you an inside look at how to apply under Canadian Experience Class and aid you every step of the way.
The Minimum Requirements in order to apply under Canadian Experience Class are:
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- be either:
- a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
- a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
- apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada
- include the results of an independent language test (from an agency designated by CIC) with your application
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:
- Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or
- Skill Level A (professional occupations) or
- Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trades)
Your application will be assessed on two requirements if you apply as a temporary foreign worker:
- your work experience
- your ability in English or French
If you apply as a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution with Canadian work experience, it will be assessed using the above requirements, as well as:
- your Education.
If you meet these requirements, or are close to meeting them, World Wide Immigration Services Inc. can assist you in applying, helping meet these requirements and further guidance. Since you’ve already worked so hard we will finalize your application and give you the final edge needed!