The Canadian government offers three different kind of visas. There is a visit only visa in which you can only visit for a certain period, study permit in which you can gain a higher education and live in Canada, and work permit which also allows you to live and work in Canada.

World Wide Immigration Services Inc. helps you submit the application for each type of visa and guides you in order to guarantee a high chance at receiving that visa.

Visiting Canada:

This allows you to visit Canada for temporary purposes like tourism, visiting family and business. Not all countries require visas in order to visit Canada. A list of countries which require a visa in order to visit from can be seen here:

Visiting from countries that require a visit Visa

Work Permit:

Work Permits are temporary visas that allow you to work for a company in Canada till expiry.

To apply for a work permit from outside Canada, you must submit the following documents:

  • a job offer from a Canadian employer
  • a completed application, that shows that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and
  • written confirmation from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) that the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job. This confirmation is called a positive labour market opinion.
    • In most cases, it is up to your employer to get that written confirmation. Information on the labour market opinion is found underInformation for Canadian employers on the right-hand side of this page.
    • In some cases, you do not need a labour market opinion. (See Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion.)

You must also do the following:

  • Satisfy a visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your work permit.
  • Show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family while you are in Canada.
  • Respect the law and have no criminal record. (You may have to provide a police clearance certificate. See Police Certificates for more information.
  • Show that you are not a risk to the security of Canada.
  • Be in good health. (You may have to have a medical examination.)
Study Permit:

To be eligible to study in Canada you need:

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
    • tuition fees
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.